[BHS etree] VOLULNTEERS: Spirit Day set for Oct. 30, your help needed!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Oct 21 09:05:21 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact: Janet Huseby [mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Next week is Berkeley High's famous Spirit Week culminating in an exuberant rousing Red and Gold Spirit Rally on Friday afternoon, October 30. The first four days of the week feature themed dress up days and noontime entertainment. Friday everyone dresses in red and gold and cheers for their class at a huge, loud rally on the football field. Our kids plan all year round for Spirit Week and it IS a lot of fun; it is also a lot of work for our staff who are responsible for the safety and well-being of our students. We are looking for upwards of 50 parents from 1:30 to 3:30 in the afternoon who can help shepherd everyone onto the field in a timely fashion and to simply add to the adult presence on campus. It will be an unforgettable experience! If you can help, please contact me at jhuseby at pacbell.net. I look forward to hearing from you.

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130