[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Berkeley High Live - Nov 3 at 5:30 pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Oct 19 09:30:19 PDT 2009

Do not reply to this e-mail, contact Jill McCoy [mailto:visualjill at gmail.com]

COME JOIN THE BERKELEY HIGH LIVE! PLANNING GROUP!!!

Tuesday, November 3 at 5:30 pm in Conference Room B at BHS

The Berkeley High Live! Silent and Live Auction, our high school's biggest
fundraiser (and community party!), is coming up in March 2010...

We are planning our annual BHS Live! gala for March 2010 and still need lots of help. It's a great way to get connected to the school and work with a lot of wonderful people. Our second big planning meeting will be on Tuesday November 3rd at 5:30pm in Conference Room B (adjacent to the main office at Berkeley High).

We're still looking for people to join our energetic team of volunteers to help make this the greatest community event of the year!

Please contact Jill McCoy at visualjill at gmail.com.