[BHS etree] JOBS: Youth Spirit Artworks is accepting applications for its fall/winter program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Oct 13 14:05:35 PDT 2009

Do not reply to this e-mail, please contact Sally Hindman [mailto: slhindman at aol.com]

Youth Spirit Artworks, the innovative local art jobs training non-profit serving homeless and low-income youth, is accepting applications for our Fall/Winter Jobs Training Program for young people, ages 16-25. The fall/winter program starts November 1 and runs through January 29th. Participants attend 2 days per week after school from 3pm to 6pm and every other week one additional day after school. They receive a training stipend for their participation, with exciting potential for advancement on YSA's progression ladder.

To download an application go to: www.youthspiritartworks.org.
Applications can be turned in via email or at our office between now and Oct. 29 or/and until all spaces are full.

Youth Spirit is located at: 1769 Alcatraz Avenue, Berkeley, CA  94703, near the corner of Adeline and Alcatraz in S. Berkeley, 3 blocks from Ashby BART.

For more info:  Call Sally Hindman at (510) 282-0396.

The mission of Youth Spirit Artworks is to use art to empower and transform the lives of youth, giving young people the skills, experience and self-confidence to meet their full potential.