[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: One more parent driver needed tomorrow, Saturday!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Oct 9 10:57:57 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Chris Young
[mailto:cyoung at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

We are in need of one or two more drivers to transport our wonderful BHS
leadership team students to a retreat tomorrow, Saturday, October 10.  We
are leaving Berkeley High at 2pm and traveling to Aptos, CA.  The drive
should take about 1.5 hours.  Perhaps you could make an afternoon or evening
of it in that lovely area!

If you can help us please contact immediately.  As per district regulations
there is a form that needs filling out as well as a copy of driver's license
and insurance card.  Hoping to not have to rent a car and have one of our
teacher chaperones drive we are also in need of drivers to bring students
back to Berkeley High on Monday, October 12 leaving Aptos at 1:30pm.

Thank you so much for stepping up if you can.  We are most grateful.

Sincerely,
The BHS Leadership Team

Contact - Chris Young, Director of Student Activities - 510.644.8990,
650.400.8331 (cell)