[BHS etree] EVENT: Wine and Cheese BHS Fundraiser

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Oct 8 22:26:17 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rosa Luevano
[mailto:rluevano at pacbell.net]

Join us for the BHS Development Group Fundraiser at The Cheese Board
Collective on Shattuck Avenue as we present an evening of wine and cheese on
Wednesday, October 28, 7:30 to 9 pm.

Share an evening with other BHS parents and supporters as we enjoy delicious
cheese accompanied by tasty treats and wine and/or sparkling water!  Tickets
are $35 and all proceeds benefit Berkeley High School.  Tickets are
available at www.brownpapertickets.com/event/80300.   You can also access it
by visiting our site at http://www.bhsdg.org  and click on BHSDG Fundraiser.

There is a limit on number of tickets available, so make your purchase now
and help support Berkeley High.

Questions? Contact Jenny Burroughs or Rosa Luevano:
jdburroughs at sbcglobal.net or rluevano at pacbell.net