[BHS etree] ADMIN: PowerSchool Information, Thurs. 10/1

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 29 19:36:11 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact BHS Technology Director Ben Sanoff [mailto:bsanoff at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Dear Parents and Guardians,

We have moved to a new student information system, PowerSchool beginning this school year.  PowerSchool will provide you with information about your child's attendance and academic progress. PowerSchool is similar to the information provided by Edline in previous years. To access PowerSchool a login is required.

At Back to School Night PowerSchool information will be available at the Technology table in the Food Court. We will be opening the parent portal beginning second semester. At that time you will be able to see grades, attendance, and assignments from each of your student's teachers. At the end of first semester you will receive by mail your login and instructions.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Technology Director, Ben Sanoff at (510) 644-6120 or bsanoff at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Sincerely,
Amy Frey
Vice Principal