[BHS etree] BHSDG: Scrip for Sale at Back to School Night, Thurs. 10/1

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Sep 28 18:24:49 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact BHS Development Group [mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

Scrip will be for sale at Back to School night in the food court between 6:40 and 7 pm and again, after the bell schedule, from approximately 8:30 until 8:45 pm.

We take checks and cash for scrip. We sell Berkeley Bowl, The Natural Grocery Company, Peet's cards in $20's and $50's, Five Star Video scrip and finally Solano Avenue Association coupons, which are accepted at about 50 businesses on or near Solano Avenue. The list of merchants is printed on the back of each coupon. If you are a regular at any of the businesses above, you can sign up for regular monthly delivery of scrip. Just stop by the table!