[BHS etree] ADMIN: Ecology Project Info Mtg., Thurs. 10/1

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 24 08:01:05 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Kate Trimlett [mailto:trimlett at gmail.com]

Ecology Project International will be hosting an informational meeting about its field ecology courses in the Galapagos Islands and Baja – Mexico. Berkeley High students are invited to participate in two programs:

Baja Island Ecology, March 27 – April 4, 2010 (spring break)
Galapagos Islands Ecology, summer 2010 (dates TDB)

For more information, interested students and parents should plan to attend an informational meeting taking place at Berkeley High School on Thursday, October 1st at 6:30 pm in room G207.

For more information visit our website or contact our office:
www.ecologyproject.org
josh at ecologyproject.org

School contacts:  Glenn Wolkenfeld and/or Kate Trimlett.

Kate Trimlett
Lead Teacher
School for Social Justice and Ecology
Berkeley High School