[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Help needed with mailing Wednesday am

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 22 11:57:39 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Principal Slemp is sending out a mailing with information about
Back-to-School Night and the Schedule Design Committee (and more.) It takes
at least six person-hours to affix labels and another six to stuff a typical
BHS mailing.  I am hoping to get it done tomorrow morning--Wednesday.  If
you have an hour or two after school starts, I would be most happy to see
you.  If it is late morning that you are free,  please call me at 644-6120
before you come in to see how far we have progressed.

Thank you one and all!!
Janet

Janet Huseby
Volunteer Coordinator BHS