[BHS etree] PTSA: SGC & BSEP Election Update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sun Sep 20 08:23:05 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark van Krieken
[mailto:markvk4 at comcast.net]

We now have enough candidates for both the SGC and BSEP elections for
Tuesday night.  We have eight candidates for SGC and seven (the bare
minimum) for BSEP.  Thank you very much to all of our candidates for their
willingness to work on behalf of our children and school.  The candidates'
statements are basically ready to post, but I am just waiting on a couple of
people for re-edits.  We should have everything up on the PTSA website
sometime later this evening (http://www.bhs.berkeleypta.org/).

Sincerely,

Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA President