[BHS etree] ADMIN: New Student Tracking System

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Sep 16 12:31:55 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

This year we switched to a new student tracking system: Power School.  As always, there are a few glitches in switching to a new program.

1. Our attendance office has not yet made any automatic phone calls notifying parents and guardians of student tardies and absences.  We will start making these calls soon.

2. Edline, the program which allowed parents/guardians to track their student's attendance and grades online has been phased out.  It will be replaced with a new program as part of Power School.  Information on the parent portion of Power School will be available at Back-to-School Night Oct. 1.