[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Berkeley High Live! Planning Meeting - Sept. 29

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 15 13:15:48 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Jill McCoy
[mailto:visualjill at gmail.com]

Want to help out putting together our biggest fundraiser of the year?

We are planning our annual BHS Live! gala for the Spring and will need lots
of help with it.  It's a great way to get connected to the school and work
with a lot of wonderful people.

Our first big planning meeting will be on Tues. Sept. 29 at 5:30 in conf.
room B near the office area at Berkeley High.

Everyone who is interested is welcome.  We do have some specific volunteer
expertise that we need in the following: Web site design, graphic artist,
finance, publicity, auction item donations and food.

If you can not make it to the meeting but want to volunteer to help, please
e-mail Jill McCoy at visualjill at gmail.com.