[BHS etree] BUSD: A+ News Update Sept Edition

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Sat Sep 12 18:43:46 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Mark Coplan
[mailto:Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

BUSD A+ News Update September Edition

The A+ News Update is published monthly, and includes reports on the many
accomplishments of our students, teachers and staff, highlights on our
community partnerships, and board and administrative actions. There will be
an additional Staff Page included in the newsletter that will focus on news
and updates primarily of interest to BUSD employees, and will include
stories and announcements about BUSD staff.

Just a sample of this Edition:
- H1N1 & Seasonal Flu Update
- STAR Test Report
- Power School: New Student Tracking System
- Q & A about After School Programs
- School Governance Councils
- Meet New Principals & Administrators

It is our intention to distribute this newsletter electronically where ever
possible, and we encourage everyone to pass this PDF / Link on to your own
E-lists, to help us to get it out to all corners of our community. We will
have it available on our website, and will soon offer an electronic
subscription option. We will provide some printed copies in Berkeley
libraries and at school sites for those without internet access.
We will keep these numbers small and adjust as needed.

English & Spanish Editions on line:  http://www.berkeley.net/surplus/

Mark A. Coplan
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811