[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: AC etree messages may be bouncing to AOL subscribers

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Sep 8 07:20:36 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to this email, contact Rebecca Herman
[mailto:academicchoice-owner at lists.berkeleypta.org]

BHS etree note: The moderators of the Academic Choice etree have asked us to
send this message out to AC etree subscribers, because some may not be
receiving their messages:

BHS AC etree messages may be bouncing to subscribers using an AOL email
address, eg janedoe at aol.com.

The AC etree sends out far fewer messages than the BHS etree but we don't
want you to miss anything! If you are subscribed to the AC etree from an AOL
address & have been receiving AC messages, please be aware that problems
could arise. If you think you are subscribed to the AC etree with an AOL
address & you haven't received any recent messages, and you have a non-AOL
email you could use, please subscribe from that one by sending a message to
academicchoice-request at lists.berkeleypta.org.

Please direct any comments or questions to
academicchoice-owner at lists.berkeleypta.org.

Thanks for your patience while we try to keep you informed!