[BHS etree] ADMIN: Student Assemblies, Wed. 9/9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Sep 3 15:33:30 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

On Wednesday, September 9 we will be holding a series of student assemblies. The students will meet with the other students in their small school or program. Our children will hear President Obama's Back to School Address, Principal Slemp will talk, and we will use the occasion to hand out military waiver forms. For those who are new, these forms allow junior and senior students to request that their personal information not be shared with military recruiters.

We could use parents to help pass out and collect the forms. If you can help, please let me know which period(s).
2nd period 9:31 to 10:34 Berkeley International High School
4th period 12:24 to 1:22 Academic Choice
5th period 1:28 to 2:26 AHA, SSJE
6th Period 2:32 to 3:30 CAS, CPA

Thank you,
Janet Huseby