[BHS etree] ACADEMIC CHOICE: Back to School Potluck BBQ - Sunday, August 30, 4-7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Aug 25 22:45:01 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to this email, for more information, contact
<mailto:jaime.brantley at sbcglobal.net> jaime.brantley at sbcglobal.net

The AC Back to School Potluck BBQ is Sunday, August 30th from 4-7pm. The
entire family is invited.

Please bring a potluck dish to share with 6 to 8 people. If your last name
begins with :
A thru R --  bring a main dish, a salad, or a vegetable
S thru Z -- bring a dessert.

We will have a few Weber grills going with hot coals. AC will supply the hot
dogs, drinks, and bread. We encourage families to bring flatware, cups and
plates so as to cut down on our use of paper and plastic products.

The picnic will be held in the BHS Green at the south side of the C
Building. Park in the Milvia Street lots across from school and enter the
gate between Buildings M (Old Gym) and Building E (Jacket Pool).

If you can volunteer to help out with the picnic, please contact Jaime
Brantley at   <mailto:jaime.brantley at sbcglobal.net>
jaime.brantley at sbcglobal.net