[BHS etree] ADMIN: Choir classes now available at BHS

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Aug 21 09:49:04 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to this email, for more information, contact Scott
Dailey, at sdailey at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Love to Sing?  Sign Up for Choir!

Choir is back as a class at BHS!  It's being offered both third and fourth
period (you'll sing the same music either period, so sign up for whatever
fits your schedule).  The counselors have been alerted and will help you
re-schedule during registration.  Stop by the choir table at registration
and find out more.  We'll be singing some great music - pop, rock, jazz and
Broadway.  Tell your friends, and come join the fun!  Questions?  Send an
email to the choir director, Scott Dailey, at sdailey at berkeley.k12.ca.us.

Play the Piano?  We Need You for Choir!

Here's a chance to do what you love and get academic credit for it.  The new
choir classes at BHS need two accompanists - one for third period and one
for fourth.  We'll be doing pop, rock, jazz and Broadway, and the music is
fun to play.  To audition, please send an email to the choir director, Scott
Dailey, at sdailey at berkeley.k12.ca.us.