[BHS etree] MISC: Purchase BHS Wearables at Freshman orientation, Aug. 24

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 20 17:20:09 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to this email, for more information, contact Diane
Douglas <mailto:diane at profacto.com>

Berkeley High clothing -- hoodies, sweatpants, caps, and more -- will be
available for sale on Monday, August 24, during Freshman registration, so be
sure to send your student with cash or a check if they plan to purchase any
items.

Range of prices:
Caps, sweatpants, plaid PJ bottoms, shorts, t-shirts: $15-$20
Sweatshirts (hoodies):  $30
Lined windbreaker jackets: $40

Sales will begin at 9 a.m. at the Athletic Director's office at Donohue Gym,
and continue until mid-afternoon.  If you miss us, we will begin regular
Friday afternoon sales on September 11 (every Friday, AD's office, 3:15 -
3:45pm), or contact the coordinators.

If we can line up more volunteers, we will offer sales on other class
registration days next week.

Interested in helping with this fun job during various events and games
throughout the school year?  Contact Sarah or Diane, below.

Wearables sales coordinators:
Sarah Martiniak
849-1506
smartiniak at comcast.net