[BHS etree] ADMIN: Corrections to registration packet

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Aug 17 20:57:42 PDT 2009

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL, please contact: Candida Silva, Organizer Committee candidas at aol.com

Berkeley High school requires each student to have an organizer. These organizers will be sold during registration.

1. Please note that the price listed for the BHS Organizer on the "Back to School" handout in the registration packet is incorrect. The correct price is $3 not $2.  Please be sure to send $3 with your student.

2. The Bell Schedule printed on the back of the organizer is incorrect. It was changed after we went to press. There will be a correction sticker over it. School starts at 8:27 Tues - Fri and at 9:57 on Mon.

4. Finally, the organizer is subsidized by a grant from the Berkeley High Development Group.  We on the committee think the students will be pleased with the latest edition which features student art work on the cover and inside. If any parents are looking for an interesting and rewarding job, the organizer needs help! Contact us at molliesep at comcast.net or candidas at aol.com if you would like be a part of next year’s effort. Thanks!