[BHS etree] ADMIN: 2ND CALL FOR registration help 8/24-28

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 13 21:39:53 PDT 2009

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

Registration is very close-a little over a week away. I have just added the
numbers up and you will see that we still need many more volunteers. We
need a minimum of  15 volunteers for each shift if our dear children are not
going to stand in long, LONG  lines.  The jobs are easy. No experience is
needed.  A great chance to help (and observe) lots of students who are
excited to be back with their friends.  Nice fellow volunteers.  Time will
fly.  Please help! Below is our current standing.

Monday, August 24

8:30 to noon:  17 volunteers (great!  We don't need any more this shift. )

12:45 to 3:30: 11 volunteers (we could use at least 4 more)

Tuesday, August 25

8:20 to noon: 13 volunteers (we could use 2 more)

12:45 to 3:30: 8 volunteers (7 more)

Wednesday, August 26

8:20 to noon: 3 volunteers (oh poor Juniors, you look unloved. We need 12
more )

12:45 to 3:30:  4 volunteers (11 more or long, long lines..)

Thursday, August 27

8:20 to noon:  7 volunteers (8 to go)

12:45 to 3:30:  6 volunteers (9 to go!)

Friday, August 28

8:20 to noon: 3 volunteers (This is makeup day but I still think we need
more)

12:45 to 3:30: 1 volunteer (..)

Let me know when you can come.

Janet