[BHS etree] BUSD

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Aug 6 11:49:57 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to this e-mail, contact Mark Coplan at Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Parents are still asking for copies of the BHS 2009 graduation photos, so
I have supplied more disks, as well as the Senior Prom 2009 photos and the
videos listed below:

Mark Coplan's BHS Graduation 2009 Photos (& Senior Prom 2009 Photos) &
Videos: Dance Projects 2009 - African American Studies Graduation 2009
and a BHS Parent's video of the BHS Orchestra's Spring Concert 2009 - All
Available NOW!

Berkeley High School 2009 Graduates and Families:

I had the pleasure of taking over 1,700 photos (edited to about 1,600) of
the BHS 2009 graduation at the Greek Theater last Friday, and I want to
make them available to the graduates and their families. I think that I
have individual photos of at least 75% of the students, and a lot of the
event itself.

The BHS Orchestra's Spring concert was taped and edited (an excellent
job!) by a BHS orchestra parent, and I have made sufficient copies for all
of the students.

Any of these disks can be picked up at the front office at Berkeley High
School, just inside of the Milvia St. entrance between 8am & 4pm (thanks
to Ruby and Belinda). I ask for a donation of $2 to cover the cost of
materials, and I will use the balance to bring in lunch a couple of times
for the vice principals and administrative staff who are still working to
put everything away and get ready for next year. They all work hard, and
this is a treat that I enjoy bringing to them to show them how much they
are appreciated. Note: Funds collected from this will welcome everyone
back next week.

I also have additional copies of the Latino & CPA graduation videos.
Contact me at mark_coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us if you need one of those.
Double Digits the Musical is also finished; contact Abby & Nathan for that.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
Public Information Officer, BUSD
510-644-6320 Cell: 510-472-3811
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us
Berkeley Unified School District