[BHS etree] ADMIN: Summer Mailing Needs You on July 28 and 29

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jul 14 14:59:50 PDT 2009

Contact: Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net

Dear Community,

Here is the first official all-school request for help in launching the 2009-2010 school year! The famous, information-packed, summer mailing is scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, July 28 and 29 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the school library with a possible additional work day on Thursday, July 30th if needed.

This is a HUGE undertaking. We are putting together 3,800 packets—3,300 for enrolled students, 300 for new students and those who have lost their packets (hang on to your packet!) and 200 for the teachers. Over 60,000 pieces of paper must be stuffed, sealed and mailed.  We need all the help we can get: freshmen parents, returning parents, students rousted from bed, visiting grandparents, community activists!  The work is not difficult, the refreshments delicious, and the company excellent!

I will be on site in the BHS library from 8 to 4 each day. Volunteers are welcome for all day, half day or for an hour drop-in! If you can come help with this most essential endeavor, I would appreciate an e-mail letting me know which day(s) and time period you are available.  Thank you!

Janet Huseby
BHS Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net
(510) 527-1130