[BHS etree] ADMIN: BHS Graduation Photos Available

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 15 17:29:47 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Mark Coplan
Mark_Coplan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Berkeley High School 2009 Graduates and Families:

I had the pleasure of taking over 1,700 photos (edited to about 1,600) of the BHS 2009 graduation at the Greek Theater last Friday, and I want to make them available to the graduates and their families. I think that I have individual photos of at least 75% of the students, and a lot of the event itself.

DVD's of the photographs (too many for a CD) can be picked up at the front office at Berkeley High School, just inside of the Milvia St. entrance between 8 am & 4 pm, through the end of June. I ask for a donation of $2 to cover the cost of materials, and I will use the balance to bring in lunch a couple of times for the vice principals and administrative staff who are still working to put everything away and get ready for next year. They all work hard, and this is a treat that I enjoy bringing to them to show them how much they are appreciated.

I have enjoyed watching so many of you/your children grow up over the years in our schools, and it was my pleasure to photograph you one last time. Good Luck in the journey from here, you represent the change that this country needs, the hope and the future.

Mark Coplan, BUSD Public Information Officer
And Remember... BCM had four cameras shooting the graduation video:

Berkeley Community Media will be producing a video of the 2009 Berkeley High School graduation ceremony (shooting with four cameras!). DVD copies of the graduation ceremony can be purchased from BCM for $15, including sales tax and shipping. Graduates, parents, and family members who would like a copy may purchase them by contacting Berkeley Community Media at (510) 848-2288, x11. DVDs can be purchased over the telephone with either a VISA or MasterCard.

Those wishing to order DVDs with cash or checks may do so during BCM’s
open hours (5pm – 9pm Tuesday through Friday; 12 noon – 6pm Saturday). DVD
copies can also be reserved by mailing a check for $15 to BCM, 2239 M.L.K.
Jr. Way, Berkeley, CA  94704. Please allow approximately 8 weeks for
delivery of the graduation DVDs.

Note: They still have copies of the 2008 graduation available for $15.