[BHS etree] ETREE: Happy Summer!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Jun 12 10:22:38 PDT 2009

Dear Berkeley High etree readers and contributors,

We would like to give a big CONGRATULATIONS to all graduating seniors and
their families, and we wish you well in all your future endeavors.  For
returning and incoming families, we look forward to welcoming you (back) in
the fall.  And to all, we wish you a safe and relaxing summer!

Please continue to watch the etree over the summer for periodic important
messages about Berkeley High (registration, Fall sports tryouts, etc.).  We
will also be transitioning to a new service provider over the summer, so
watch for changes with that.  We hope to make it as seamless as possible.

Thank you for your support this year--we have enjoyed assisting the
hard-working volunteers, staff, teachers, and administrators in their
communications to the Berkeley High community.  Keep your announcements and
postings coming in to the etree and encourage others on committees and clubs
to do the same.

Best wishes for a wonderful summer,
Your etree coordinators

------
Diane Douglas, Marguerite Fa-Kaji and Pat Anderson are the parent-volunteer
facilitators of the etree; please direct any questions or concerns to them
at bhs-owner at idiom.com