[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: Thank you!!!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 9 20:54:02 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Saeed Olushegun
[mailto:solushegun at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

On behalf of the entire Berkeley High School Athletic Department, Mr.
Olushegun would like to thank EVERYONE (Student Athletes, Parents, Coaches,
Principal Slemp, Administrators, BHS Faculty and Staff, Volunteers, Berkeley
Athletic Fund, BSEP, Berkeley High Development Group, BHS Students, Fans,
Supporters, Alumni) for making the 08-09 school year a rousing success.

We had many league champions: Fall- Football, Boys Water Polo, Girls
Volleyball; Winter- Boys and Girls Basketball, Girls Soccer; Spring-
Badminton, Boys Lacrosse.

We had many NCS playoff qualifiers: Fall- Football, Girls Volleyball, Girls
Golf, Boys Water Polo; Winter- Boys and Girls Basketball, Girls Soccer,
Wrestling; Spring- Badminton, Boys Golf, Boys Lacrosse, Softball, Boys
Tennis, Track and Field, Swimming and Diving.

We had over 400 Scholar athletes (3.5 GPA or higher) competing this year.

We had numerous Student Athletes receive Scholarships to continue their
sport on collegiate level.

We had numerous All-league selections.

The Berkeley Athletic Fund had a very successful Golf tournament and Hall of
Fame induction ceremony.

All of this would not have been possible without the time, support, positive
energy, love, dedication, commitment, hard work, and money given by you all.
I am truly grateful for what you have done this year.  I only ask that you
pledge to commit at least the same if not more for the 2009-2010 school
year.  We can't do it without you!!

Again, THANK YOU!!!