[BHS etree] ADMIN: Graduation Update - Greek Theater

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Jun 9 20:30:16 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Vernon Walton
[mailto:vernon_walton at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Early this week we posted rules for what may be brought into the Greek
Theater.  We received these rules from UC Berkeley and posted them in their
entirety.

Please keep in mind that the rules were written with general safety in mind.
The Greek Theater is used for many events including rock concerts. We
understand this is not a rock concert but a family gathering. Of course
there are reasonable, common sense exceptions to these rules: baby food, the
needs of elderly people, small stadium seats, soft blankets to sit on,
energy bars, etc.

If you have any questions about what may be brought into the Greek Theater
please contact:
Vice Principal Vernon Walton at vernon_walton at berkeley.k12.ca.us

What is important to remember is this is Berkeley.  When the sun is out it
will be very hot; when the sun goes down it will be cold. Dress accordingly.
Also, the gates will open at 4:30 p.m.