[BHS etree] ADMIN: Graduation Update: June 12th

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 8 19:25:21 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Edith Jordan
[mailto:Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us]

Greetings BHS Family,

This year the Greek Theatre has instituted a few changes in order to make
the evening run smoothly, we are notifying you ahead of time about what
won't be allowed at graduation:

We are not allowing any kind of horns or noise-makers, balloons, large bags,
baby strollers, signs of any sort, umbrellas, food or liquid, baby formula
excluded, and water will be for sale.  There will be no ins-and-outs (if you
leave you need a brand new ticket to get back in).

We are very proud of our graduating seniors and we hope that they can
cherish this day for the rest of their lives, so we want to make sure that
everyone remains respectful and supportive throughout the program.

The following items are prohibited from the Greek Theatre:

LARGE BACKPACKS
GLASS BOTTLES
CANS
ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
COOLERS
SKATEBOARDS / BICYCLES / SCOOTERS
FIREWORKS
TRIPODS FOR CAMERAS OR VIDEO CAMERAS
STROLLERS
ANIMALS (with the exception of documented service animals)
LAWN FURNITURE OR CHAIRS (small blankets and soft back support cushions are
OK)
ANY ITEMS THAT CAN BE PERCEIVED AS WEAPONS

Thanks,
Ms.J~

If you have any questions please call 510-644-8990 or email
Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us