[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: Summer School --NEW TIMES/textbook update

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 8 10:40:29 PDT 2009

Contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net and Jorge Melgoza at
jorge_melgoza at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Dear Community,
1.Last week we posted a call for help with summer school registration.  I
unfortunately put out the wrong times (and days!).  We are looking for
volunteers to help with registration in the school cafeteria on Tuesday,
June 16 from 10:30 to 12:30 and Wednesday, June 17 from 7:15 to 10:30.  If
you can help either time, please contact Mr. Melgoza at
jorge_melgoza at berkeley.k12.ca.us

2. The Textbook collectors STILL need help on Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday or this week. If you can help morning or afternoon, please come to
the Front Desk and we will direct you to the proper place.

THANK YOU, Everyone!