[BHS etree] PTSA: Luncheon Volunteers Still Needed For Thurs., 6/4

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Jun 3 06:32:03 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact: Naomi Janowitz at nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!  --  PTSA Teacher Appreciation Luncheon, Thursday, June 4th

If you've been thinking about contributing, but just haven't called in yet, please do now!  We very much need your help to throw a successful appreciation luncheon for our teachers.   The teachers at BHS have done a fantastic job this year and we really want to treat them to a great feast.

Please contact Naomi Janowitz at nhjanowitz at ucdavis.edu if you are bringing food, drinks or can help on Thursday.  We need all you wonderful parents to step forward, so we can properly appreciate all those wonderful teachers.

As always, thank you,

Mark van Krieken
BHS PTSA President