[BHS etree] ADMIN: Volunteer Appreciation Coffee, Fri. 6/5

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Jun 1 15:04:28 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact: Janet Huseby
jhuseby at pacbell.net

Every year the Berkeley High Administration holds a coffee to honor the hundreds and hundreds of volunteers who step up in ways both large and small to help our beloved school and dear students. The coffee (this Friday, June 5 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. in the Administration Building -- ask for location at the front desk) is a drop-in affair.  There will be coffee, sweet rolls, strawberries and grateful administrators.  Please come.  It is a chance to talk to staff members and to meet other people committed to helping Berkeley High in the ways they can. Even if you do not know any other volunteers, you at least know me and I will be happy to see you!

Janet Huseby
Berkeley High Volunteer Coordinator
jhuseby at pacbell.net