[BHS etree] AHA: Senior Graduation, Wed. 6/3

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 22 17:11:52 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Cindy Tsai Schultz cindystsai at gmail.com

Dear AHA Families:

Our senior class will be celebrating their graduation on the evening of June 3. We want to make sure that they have a wonderful celebration, so we're asking for some help from the other grade level families to organize the event.

The ceremony is on Wednesday, June 3, from 6:00 - 8:30 p.m at 2222 Harold Way (at the corner of Harold and Kittridge Street across the street from the Main Berkeley Public Library). Parking is available on the Berkeley High campus at Milvia and Bancroft.

Terri Waller (Elena's mom) has been recruiting volunteers, but still needs a few more people to put in an hour or so that evening. Please call her at (510) 658-2110 or email at tmcwaller at aol.com if you can help serve food or clean up. Thanks so much!