[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Graduation Information

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed May 20 17:47:13 PDT 2009

Please post do not reply to this email, if you have any questions, please call 510-644-8990 or email edith_jordan at berkeley.k12.ca

Greetings BHS Family,

Congratulations to the parents of the graduating class of 2009!  What a special time this is in the life of our youth!  Many of you may have questions regarding graduation, and I would like to just publish a few general answers.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

1) Do graduation tickets cost anything?

Yes, the tickets cost $15.  They will go on sale starting Tuesday May 26 before school, after school, and during lunch in Room D173.  Each graduating senior will receive two free tickets when they pick up their other tickets.  You do not have to purchase tickets to receive your two free tickets.

2) Are disabled tickets available?

Yes there is limited disabled seating. You must reserve tickets by calling or emailing Edith Jordan.

3) Is disabled parking available?

Yes disabled parking is available, but it is available on a first come first served basis and is controlled by UC Berkeley.

4) What time does graduation start? End?

Starts promptly at 5:30 p.m. and will end around 8:30 p.m.! (Yes it is long, but it is so worth it!)

5) Can we reserve seating?

Seating at the Greek Theater is first come first served so please plan accordingly.

6) Are there alternative modes of transportation to the Greek Theater?

Yes, the school provides shuttle service to the Greek Theater starting at around 3:30pm on the day of the ceremony.

I hope this is helpful, if you have any further questions please feel free to contact me!

Ms. J