[BHS etree] SPORTS: Girls Softball Team Earns Berth in NCS Playoffs

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue May 19 15:16:02 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to the e-tree; contact Saeed Olushegun solushegun at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Congratulations to our Berkeley High School Girls Softball Team for earning a berth in the NCS playoffs! They received the #11 seed and a date with San Ramon Valley High School. The game will be played on Wednesday May 20 at San Ramon Valley High School. First pitch is scheduled for 5:00pm.

Let's turn the Wolves' den into The Yellow Jackets' nest and cheer on our outstanding softball team! Call the athletic office for any questions.