[BHS etree] MISC: Youth Spirit Artworks Summer Jobs Program

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 18 21:49:47 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Sally Hindman
Slhindman at aol.com

Youth Spirit Artworks is accepting applications for its summer art jobs and job training program for youth ages 16 and up. Applications and information can be downloaded from the Youth Spirit web site at: www.youthspiritartworks.org or can be requested via mail by calling 510-658-3360 and leaving your name and address.

For information or an application you can also email us at info at youthspiritartworks.org or stop by our art studio/office at 1769 Alcatraz Avenue, Berkeley, near the Northwest corner of Adeline, Monday through Friday from 3 pm to 6 pm.

Youth Spirit's stipended training program prioritizes applications from low-income youth. Youth are welcome to drop in to participate in our program without receiving stipends throughout the summer.