[BHS etree] EVENT: Last Day to Buy Tix to BIHS Fund Raiser

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu May 14 15:38:18 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact  Candy  Meyers,
<mailto:meyerscandy at yahoo.com> meyerscandy at yahoo.com

Today is Your Last Chance to Buy Tickets to the BIHS Fund Raiser

Buy a ticket (or two) to the BIHS fund raiser: A Peet's Tour and Tasting.
Funds will go toward computer labs, field trips and after-school tutoring
programs for our kids. The fund raiser is this coming Sunday, May 17th.

The Details:

*	Enjoy an exclusive tour of Peet's coffee roasting plant in Alameda.
Meet Jim Reynolds, Peet's roastmaster emeritus, for whom the exclusive JR
blend is named.

*	Jim and Peet's expert buyers will lead us through a taste test of
their most exotic teas and coffees.

*	Enjoy breakfast with other BIHS families.

*	And one lucky ticket holder will have their name drawn to receive
one year's supply of Peet's Coffee (1 pound per month for a year!).

When:     THIS COMING SUNDAY May 17th 10am-Noon

Where:     Peet's Coffee Roasting Plant
                 2001 Harbor Way Parkway, Alameda

Buy Tickets Now!
Tickets are on a sliding scale: $25, $50 or $100
Buy tickets online at:
 <http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/63699>
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/63699

Only 100 tickets are available. Please help sell out this event so that we
can fund field trips, computers and IB tests for our kids.