[BHS etree] STUDENT ACTIVITIES: Senior Prom Chaperones, Sat. 5/9

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon May 4 11:17:39 PDT 2009

Please do not reply to this email, if you have questions please call 510-644-8990 or email Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

Thank you to all of you who have responded to the call for chaperones for senior prom.  We are still looking for more, so if you would like to come please contact Edith Jordan.

Those of you who have volunteered, please meet at the Westin this Saturday between 6:45 and 7:00pm.  We will go over chaperoning and then enjoy the delicious food!   The address is 50 Third Street, San Francisco.  Please do not park at the Westin, it is expensive.  See you there!

Ms. J