[BHS etree] BHSDG: Meeting changed to May 11th, 7pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri May 1 08:03:53 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Susan Helmrich
[mailto:shelmrich at aol.com]

The BHS Development Group (BHSDG) meeting originally scheduled for May 4th
has been changed to May 11th.  If you are considering joining the BHSDG for
next year, we would love to have you come to the May and June meetings to
see if this organization is right for you.  We invite all BHS parents and
guardians to join us, particularly if you have freshmen or sophomores.  If
you are interested in fundraising, event planning, reviewing grant
proposals, writing and communicating with BHS staff and parents, then we are
the right organization for you!  We generally meet the first Monday of each
month during the academic year, unless otherwise noted.

PLEASE COME TO OUR NEXT MEETING:

WHEN:  Monday, May 11th
TIME:  7-9 PM
WHERE: BHS LIBRARY