[BHS etree] ALL STUDENTS: Volunteers to help at fair's EcoStation, May 16-17

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 27 21:52:08 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Ian at 665-1501 x13 or Alexandra
[mailto:7dracons at gmail.com]

The Himalayan Fair, which has a 25-year history, will take place in
Berkeley's Live Oak Park on May 16th and 17th. The Fair is a wonderful
combination of food, crafts and music and dance performances from Asia and
the countries of the Himalayas. Monies earned support charitable projects in
these regions.

This year the Fair has gone green. We are looking for some volunteers to
help at the EcoStation, letting people know where to recycle various items
and helping to keep the grounds clean. We could use 2-3 kids each shift, in
two shifts per day, who would be interested in helping with this project.

Anyone interested in volunteering should contact Ian at (510) 665-1501 x13.