[BHS etree] ATHLETICS: HELP - Parents of Fall/Winter Athletes - On May 2

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Apr 27 06:31:02 PDT 2009

Contact:  MK Murlas  [mailto:murlas at sbcglobal.net] or 510-866-9050

What:  Third Annual BHS Athletic Hall of Fame
When:  Saturday, May 2nd
Where:  Donahue Gym

We need help from parents with student athletes in fall and winter teams.
All of our spring teams have games, meets, tournaments, special event on the
same day as the Hall of Fame. Help is needed during the following times:

9:30 - 10:30 am - help with set up              4-5 more people needed
10:30 - 11:30 am - help at registration table   3 more people needed
11:30 am - 12:30 pm - help at the food tables   2 more people needed
1:00 - 1:45 pm - clean up                       4 more people needed

This is an awesome event honoring our BHS alumni and all that they have
given back to the community. A list of the honorees is at
www.BerkeleyAthleticFund.org

Let me know by email or phone if you can help.

Thank you!!!

MK Murlas
murlas at sbcglobal.net
510-866-9050