[BHS etree] BHS Development Group: March/April grants

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Apr 23 15:22:02 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact The BHS Development Group
[mailto:grants at bhsdg.org]

The Berkeley HIgh School Development Group (BHSDG) is pleased to announce that we have funded the following grants at our March/April meetings:

BHS Mountain Bike Club/Jared Prolo - shelter tent and resistance trainers, gear needed during races

Andrea Sanguine - Kiln repair

Front Office - Ruby Taylor/Belinda McDaniel - Discretionary fund grant for supplies

Registrar's Office - Barbara Mellion/Bobbye Reed - Discretionary fund grant for supplies

Counseling Office - Antoinette Cooks - Discretionary fund grant for supplies

Uri Skowronski/Bennette Williams - AP Test Fee reductions for middle income families

Best Buddies Club/Shannon Amaral - Conference attendance for club president

Quiz Bowl Club/Jared Prolo - Quiz Bowl National Tournament

Angela Price - Trip to visit colleges for College Center Counselor

Frances Cohen - College Application Handbook

Ilene Abrams/Teri Goodman - 1st Steps Scholarships (funds lowest-income college-bound seniors' initial  college expenses such as housing and tuition deposits, placement testing, transportation, etc.)

We are grateful to all of our donors who allow us to support many programs at Berkeley High School.  Now, more than ever, we need everyone's donations to be able to continue this support for all of our students.

Making a donation is fast and easy!!!   Visit our website:  www.bhsdg.org and use PayPal to donate via credit card

OR make checks payable to BHSDG and mail to:
BHSDG
P.O. Box 519
Berkeley, CA 94701

Questions?  Call 510-464-1181