[BHS etree] ADMIN/VOLUNTEERS: Urgent help needed sorting STAR Thursday, April 16

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Apr 15 15:11:23 PDT 2009

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY to the etree, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

Help needed! Thursday, April 16--tomorrow or today depending on when you are
reading this message.

Next week, starting on Tuesday  the STAR test will be administered to  all
9th, 10th and 11th grade students in the morning.  The set up for the test
is complicated.  Each student needs  a folder with the proper tests
included. Carol Olson, with the help of two hero volunteers, has been slowly
putting  the folders together.  The job must be finished on Thursday. If you
have an hour or two between 8:30 and 3:15, please come help.  The action is
taking place in the Old Gym.  Use the Girls entrance on Milvia where Durant
comes in.  Walk upstairs and head for the southernmost room. We need you!

Next week, Tuesday through Friday (and especially Tuesday) from 8:30 to 9:30
we will need volunteers to act as "runners" delivering missing tests,
pencils, etc.  Please let me know if you can help.