[BHS etree] VOLUNTEERS: AP/IB second call for help, STAR sorting this week

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Apr 14 09:49:29 PDT 2009

PLEASE do not reply to the etree, contact Janet Huseby
[mailto:jhuseby at pacbell.net]

1. AP/IB 2nd call for help

2. STAR sorters needed this week (Today, Wednesday and Thursday) . 2nd floor
of Old Gym. Your help is needed starting at 8:30 in the morning!!

1. Below Is the AP/IB schedule. You will see that there is a great demand
for proctors. We cannot offer these higher level classes if we do not have
community support. If your child is taking an IB or an AP class PLEASE sign
up to proctor at least one exam (not one with your child in the room) . It
does not matter if it is IB or AP--we are pooling resources here. I am
hoping to have a few parking passes available but I have not lined them up
yet for sure. Please let me know what day you can come and for which exam.

Monday, May 4:

AP US Government (am) 5 proctors

AP French Language (pm) 1 proctor

Extended Time US Government (pm) 1 proctor

Tuesday, May 5:

AP Computer Science (am) 1 proctor

AP Spanish Language (am) 4 proctors

AP Statistics (pm) 4 proctors

IB set-up all day 2 proctors

Wednesday, May 6:

AP Calculus AB/BC (am) 6 proctors

IB Biology (pm) 2 proctors

Extended Time Calculus (pm) 1 proctor

IB set-up all day (2 proctors)

Thursday, May 7:

AP English Literature and Composition (am) 3 proctors

IB Biology (am) 2 proctors

German (am) no proctors

Extended Time AP English Lit and Composition (pm) 1 proctor

Friday, May 8:

AP US History (am) 4 proctors

AP European History (pm) (no proctors)

AP Studio Art (pm) 1 proctor

Extended Time US History (pm) 1 proctor

Monday, May 11:

AP Biology (am) 1 proctor

AP Music Theory (am) 2 proctors

AP Physics (pm) 2 proctors

Tuesday, May 12:

AP Chemistry (am) 5 proctors

AP Environmental Science (am) (8 proctors)

AP Psychology (pm) (no proctors)

Extended Time Chemistry (pm ) 1 proctor

Extended Time Environmental Science (pm) 1 proctor

Wednesday, May 13:

AP English Language and Composition (am) 5 proctors

AP Art History (pm) no proctors

Extended Time English Language and Composition (pm) 1 proctor

Thursday, May 14:

AP Macroeconomics (am) 6 proctors

AP World History (am) 1 proctor

AP Microeconomics (pm) no proctor

Extended Time Macroeconomics (pm) 1 proctor

Friday, May 15:

AP Human Geography (am)

AP Spanish Literature (am) 1 proctor

AP Latin (pm) 1 proctor

Monday, May 18: This is a school Holiday

IB Spanish (am) 2 proctors

IB Chemistry (pm) 2 proctors

Tuesday, May 19:

IB Chemistry (am) 2 proctors

Thursday, May 21:

IB French (am) 2 proctors

2. We're back to STAR sorting. That is taking place as I type. The room (old
Dance Studio) is large and sunny. Carol Olson is fun to work with. And, you
ARE needed. This is a drop in affair. Please drop in Tuesday (early
afternoon), Wednesday starting at 8:30 (even though this is a late start
day), and Thursday starting at 8:30. Thank you!!!!

Janet