[BHS etree] ADMIN: School Safety Meeting, Wed. 4/1

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Tue Mar 31 11:09:14 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree; contact Billy Keys, School Safety Officer, Bkeys at berkeley.k12.ca.us

On Wednesday at 4:15 in the Principal's office we will be having a Safety Committee meeting. This meeting is to add suggestions from the Shared Governance committee to the Safety Plan.

Three Shared Governance members with some suggestions: Annie Johnston, Paul Gibson, Heidi Webber. All information from these individuals will be shared at the meeting. We will have to make descisions at the Wednesday meeting in order to have the plan presented at the April 14 meeting.

For any further information please e-mail Bkeys at berkeley.k12.ca.us