[BHS etree] AHA: Parents' Meeting, March 30

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Mar 26 23:17:32 PDT 2009

Please do not hit reply, contact Alan Sanstad
[mailto:alansanstad at gmail.com]

The AHA Parents' Leadership Team would like to invite you to an
informal community gathering to talk about ways to work
collaboratively with our school.  We'd like to talk about steps we
can take to improve communication, learn about your concerns, and
get more parents involved in AHA events.  We'll serve drinks and
snacks.

We'll meet from 6-8PM this coming Monday, March 30, in Room A-105 at
Berkeley High. Come in the main school door, and there'll be a door
open in Bldg A, which is adjacent.

Please contact Alan or Marsha if you have any questions,

alansanstad at gmail.com
marshahiller at comcast.net

We look forward to seeing you!!

AHA Parents Leadership Team: