[BHS etree] EVENTS: Junior Prom and Week of Service

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Mar 20 15:53:59 PDT 2009

Please do not contact the e-tree, contact Edith Jordan 510-644-8990 or email Edith_Jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us

Greetings BHS Family,

Spring is almost here and it is a wonderfully busy time in Student Activities!

Junior Prom is almost here!  March 28, next Saturday, at the Beautiful Bayside Pavillion in Alameda at 2203 Mariner Square, Alameda 94501.  We are still looking for chaperones, so if you want to get dressed up, and come out, please do!

Also, ASB, the Associated Student Body, is sponsoring its 3rd Annual Week of Service.  If you would like to come out to fulfill some community service hours, please come by D-148.

Monday will be a campus clean after school on the Senior Steps from 3:30-5:00pm.

Tuesday is Tutor Tuesday from 4-5pm at Washington Elementary School.

(This will be on Wednesday, and Thursday also.)

Wednesday is Club Day where we feature all the BHS Clubs on campus.

Thursday is the Blood Drive in the Community Theatre Lobby. (We have changed locations...)

Friday is the end of the Week Celebration and Cesar Chavez Day.

Please come out and celebrate service by participating!  Make our school lovely, help some children, check out the clubs, give blood, and honor a hero, NEXT WEEK!

SEE YOU THERE,

Ms. Jordan