[BHS etree] ADMIN: Fire Alarm/Exit Exam/Junior Prom tickets

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Thu Mar 12 11:38:08 PDT 2009

contact: Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

1. This morning a problem in the boiler room caused the fire alarm to
go off. Our well-behaved students were evacuated and back in
classrooms within 20 minutes.

2. Next week is the last Exit Exam of the year. We could use two more
people to help check in students and distribute booklets and answer
sheets from 7:15 to 8:30 on Tuesday, March 17If you can help, please
contact Janet Huseby at jhuseby at pacbell.net

3. The Junior Prom is coming on March 28. On Thursday and Friday,
March 19 and 20, Ms Jordan and her wonderful Student Leaders will be
stuffing envelopes with Junior Prom tickets.  They would really like
some adult help.  If you have time between 9 and 4 on either of those
days, please come see Ms Jordan either in the Leadership Office or in
Conference Room B.  She would appreciate it if you contacted her ahead
of time to let her know you can come: edith_jordan at berkeley.k12.ca.us