[BHS etree] EVENT: BHS Live means help for sports!

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Fri Feb 27 08:13:19 PST 2009

Please do not hit reply, contact Jane Wise  (
<mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com> wiselevin at gmail.com)

Budget cuts are looming large for next year. With the money we raise
at Berkeley High Live, we will be able to help make up for cuts to the
sports programs, among other priorities. So buy your tickets now, the
event is only 10 days away!!! Come and eat , drink, bid and enjoy our
community and the entertainment.

Berkeley High Live!

Sunday, March 8, 2009  5:00-8:30 pm

Berkeley Honda Showroom, 2600 Shattuck Avenue
Live & Silent Auction, Food, Drinks,

Jazz and Josh Kornbluth

Tickets $25.00-$75.00

To purchase your tickets go to:
http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/50250

To see a PDF of our flyer:
http://www.berkeleyathleticfund.org/files/BHLive09_FLYER_color.pdf

For questions please contact the Development Group at: 464-1181 or
events at bhsdg.org

Technology
After School Tutoring
Teacher Classroom Grants