[BHS etree] ADMIN: The AP Exams need help with signups

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Wed Feb 25 22:55:44 PST 2009

Please do not hit reply, contact Janet Huseby jhuseby at pacbell.net

The AP exams will take place May 4 to May 15.  Last year we offered
1,700 tests to over 800 students.  It is a big deal!

Students must sign up to take their AP exams over the next two
weeks--March 2 through March 13--during lunch (11:30 to 12:05) and
after school (3:30 until 4:00 p.m.) at the Donahue Gym ticket window.
Teachers will be handing out sign-up information this week.

1. Please encourage your child TO SIGN UP EARLY.  Late signer-ups will
discover miserable lines.

2. During the second week of March 9-13 we will need help dealing with
these miserable lines.  If you can help, please contact me at
jhuseby at pacbell.net. Let me know what day you are available and if it
is for lunch or after school.

Thank you,
Janet