[BHS etree] SPORTS: Buy Your BHS Live! Tickets at the Boys Basketball Playoff Game - 2/24, 7:30pm

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 23 20:45:05 PST 2009

Please do not hit reply, contact Jane Wise
[mailto:wiselevin at gmail.com]

Support your sports team by buying your tickets to Berkeley High Live
at the Boys Playoff Game Tuesday evening.

A parent will be right by the snack bar and can accept checks or cash.
She will be there at 7:15 and at half-time.

Berkeley High Live is our big fundraiser of the year and will be on
March 8th, 5:00 pm at Berkeley Honda on Shattuck. Tickets are
$25.00-$75.00.

Sports at our school are looking at deep cuts for the coming year and
next. A portion of the proceeds will go the Berkeley Athletic Fund.