[BHS etree] SCRIP: On Sale at Open House, Thurs., Feb. 26

bhs at idiom.com bhs at idiom.com
Mon Feb 23 09:13:09 PST 2009

Please do not hit reply, contact Linda Safarik-Tong
[mailto:bhs_scrip at yahoo.com]

SCRIP ON SALE AT OPEN HOUSE

This Thursday evening is Open House and scrip will be for sale before
and after the bell schedule.  We will be in the food court.  The
Berkeley High School Development Group sells the following scrip:

Berkeley Bowl - comes in $20 denominations we earn 4%
Natural Grocery Company - comes in $10's and we earn 6%
Solano Avenue Association - comes in $10's and we earn 8%  (list of
participating merchants is printed on the back of each coupon)
Peet's - an electronic card in $50 and $20 denominations; we earn 10%
Five Star Video - comes in $20 denominations and we earn 20%

We accept checks and cash for scrip purchases.  If you frequent any of
these merchants please buy their scrip and use it when you shop.  It
is an easy, no-additional-cost way to earn money for BHS.

Questions, contact Linda Safarik-Tong at scrip at bhsdg.org or leave a
message at 524-5544